Friday, January 2, 2009

This is from one of the post secret cards in Frank Warren's book My Secret.
I'm sick, so I've been stuck in bed for what feels like forever. Because I'm stuck in bed, nothing too exciting has happened..and I wasn't sure how to get a picture of being sick haha. I was getting a little worried that I wouldn't have anything to post today. But I don't plan to give up on this project, and especially not on the 2nd day.
Anyway, I've been reading a lot today and one of the books I spent a lot of time on was My Secret. This secret really stood out to me. One of the things I love about Post Secret, is how you can relate to so many of the secrets. It's comforting to see that people all around the world have such similiar things going on in their lives and to know that no one's really alone.
Change is something that I've always been scared of. It's one of those things I push out of my mind and ignore as long as I can. So, I thought it was interesting that I really felt like this was my secret today. I'm not sure what it means, but I know it's something I'll want to remember a year from now :]

1 comment:

  1. What is a post secret? I love seeing pictures of secrets like that. I LOOOOVE it. <3 :D

    ReplyDelete